Private and Confidential | Last Modified: May 3rd, 2018
Disclaimer of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable laws, regulations and rules, InternationalCryptoX shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other losses of any kind, in tort, contract, or otherwise (including but not limited to loss of revenue, income or profits, and loss of use or data), arising out of or in connection with any acceptance of or reliance on whitepaper or any part there of by the users.
No Representations and Warranties
InternationalCryptoX does not make or purport to make, and hereby disclaims, any representation, warranty or undertaking, in any form whatsoever, to any entity or person, except as specifically set forth under whitepaper.
No information in the whitepaper should be considered or construed to be investment, business, legal, financial, or tax advice regarding the INCX Platform and the INCX Coin sale. Users should consult their own legal, financial, tax, or other professional adviser regarding the INCX platform, the INCX Coins and its businesses and operations. Users should make their own investigations, including evaluation of the merits and risks involved. Users should be aware that they may be required to bear the financial risk of any purchase of INCX Coins for an indefinite period of time.
No Further Information or Update
No person has been or is authorized to give any information or representation not contained in the whitepaper in connection with InternationalCryptoX and its business and operations, the INCX platform and the INCX Coin sale and, if given, such information or representation must not be relied upon as having been authorized by or on behalf of InternationalCryptoX. The INCX Coin sale shall not, under any circumstances, constitute a continuing representation or create any suggestion or implication that there has been no change, or development, reasonably likely to involve a material change in the affairs, conditions and prospects of InternationalCryptoX, or in any statement of fact or information contained in whitepaper, since the date here of.
Restrictions on Distribution and Dissemination of Whitepaper
The distribution or dissemination of the whitepaper or any part thereof may be prohibited or restricted by the laws, regulatory requirements and rules of any jurisdiction. This whitepaper, any part thereof and any copy thereof must not be taken or transmitted to any country where distribution or dissemination of this whitepaper is prohibited or restricted. In the case where any restriction applies, the users are to inform themselves about, and to observe, any restrictions which are applicable to their possession of this whitepaper or such part thereof (as the case may be) at their own expense and without liability to InternationalCryptoX. Persons to whom a copy of this whitepaper has been privately distributed or disseminated, provided access to, or who otherwise have the whitepaper in their possession, shall not circulate it to any other persons, reproduce or otherwise distribute this whitepaper or any information contained herein for any purpose whatsoever nor permit or cause the same to occur.
Restriction on Sale
Sale of INCX Coins is not available to residents of any country where laws or restrictions conflict with financial security and/or regulatory compliance rules.
InternationalCryptoX makes no representations concerning the tax implications of the sale of INCX Coin or the possession or use of INCX Coin. Users bear the sole responsibility to determine if the purchase INCX Coin or any cryptocurrencies or the potential appreciation or depreciation in their value has tax implications in their jurisdiction. InternationalCryptoX will not be liable for any tax liability associated with or arising from the users’ purchase, possession or use of INCX Coins.
Representations and Warranties by Users
This whitepaper is solely for users’ information and may not be reproduced, disclosed or distributed to any other person, unless authorized by InternationalCryptoX. By accessing and/or accepting possession of any information in this whitepaper or such part thereof (as the case may be), or acting on it, users represent and warrant to InternationalCryptoX and agree to be bound by the disclaimers, limitations and restrictions described herein, and in addition to the following:
- Users agree and acknowledge that the INCX Coins do not constitute securities in any form in the jurisdiction of which they are a citizen, resident (tax or otherwise), or permanent residency holder;
- Users agree and acknowledge that this Whitepaper does not constitute a prospectus or offer document of any sort and is not intended to constitute an offer of securities or a solicitation for investment in securities which is registered with the appropriate regulatory authorities in the jurisdiction of which they are a citizen, resident (tax or otherwise), or permanent residency holder;
- Users agree and acknowledge that no regulatory authority has examined or approved of the information set out in this Whitepaper, no action has been or will be taken under the laws, regulatory requirements or rules of any jurisdiction, and the publication, distribution or dissemination of this Whitepaper to the users does not imply that the applicable laws, regulatory requirements or rules of the jurisdiction of which they are a citizen, resident (tax or otherwise), or permanent residency holder have been complied with;
- Users agree and acknowledge that the distribution or dissemination of this Whitepaper, any part thereof or any copy thereof, or acceptance of the same by the users is not prohibited or restricted by the applicable laws, regulations or rules in their jurisdiction, and where any restrictions in relation to possession are applicable, the users have observed and complied with all such restrictions at their own expense and without liability to InternationalCryptoX;
- Users agree and acknowledge that the purchase of INCX Coins is not to be interpreted, classified, or treated as:
- Any kind of currency other than cryptocurrency;
- Debentures, stocks, or shares issued by any person or entity;
- Rights, options, or derivatives in respect of such debentures, stocks or shares;
- Units in a collective investment scheme;
- Derivatives of units in a business trust;
- Units in a business trust; or
- Any other security or class of securities;
- Users have a basic degree of understanding of the operation, functionality, usage, storage, transmission mechanisms and other material characteristics of cryptocurrencies, blockchain based software systems, cryptocurrency wallets or other related token technology and mechanisms;
- Users are fully aware and understand that in the case where they wish to purchase any INCX Coins, there are risks associated with InternationalCryptoX and its business and operations, the INCX Coin sale;
- Users agree and acknowledge that InternationalCryptoX is neither liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other losses of any kind, in tort, contract or otherwise (including but not limited to loss of revenue, income or profits, and loss of use or data), arising out of or in connection with any acceptance of or reliance on this whitepaper or any part thereof by the users; nor liable for rights under a contract for differences or under any other contract the purpose or pretended purpose of which is to secure a profit or avoid a loss;
- Users are competent to contract, i.e. in case of individuals, they are over eighteen (18) years of age, and in case of legal entities, they are duly authorized by such legal entity to act on its behalf;
- Users agree to not use the INCX Platform and the INCX Coins in support of any criminal activity, in contravention of criminal and international laws, illegal activities or acts contrary to principles of morality; and
- All of the above representations and warranties are true, complete, accurate, and non-misleading from the time of users’ access to and/or acceptance of possession this whitepaper or such part thereof (as the case may be).